Position- Japanese Interpreter cum Project Person
JLPT N3 or above Qualified & Graduation
2 years & above
Specific knowledge / skills
1. Task Management: Scheduling, monitoring, and assessing the progress and quality of tasks so workflows smoothly.
2. Must be skilled communicator to track & direct the group in completing tasks as per targeted time
3. Creating documentation for various works
4. Exposure and good vocabulary in Translation (Japanese to English As well as English to Japanese)
5. Speak, read, and write fluently in Japanese & English both
6. Translate the written materials from one language into another language. (Japanese to English & Vice-Versa).
7. Apply their cultural knowledge to render an accurate and meaningful interpretation or translation.
8. Working knowledge of MS-Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
9. Able to travel overseas from time to time for overseas assignments at short notice (must have valid passport / should have applied for).
1. Good communication skills (must: verbal and written in English)
2. Interpersonal skill
3. Teamwork and cooperativeness
4. Positive and honest attitude
Salary- Upto 5-6 LPA