Responsible for sales, marketing and promotion strategies and plans for Key accounts, distributors and major accounts and accountable for regional sales revenue, gross margin, promotion, marketing, and selling expense budgets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and growth strategies for End Users (Hospitals), distributors and other accounts.
- Directs distribution and channel planning and development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Leads development of sales programs, preferred CME’S etc, Demonstration and setting of targets for distributers to achieve regional sales and growth objectives.
- Leads the development of strategic marketing initiatives and promotion plans with distributors to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Advises dealers and clients concerning sales and promotion techniques.
- Oversees pre-booking and inventory requirements.
- Accountable for revenue, gross margin budgets and selling expense budgets for the region.
- Performs market visits, develops and monitors action plans.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients.
- Maintains relationships, negotiates and closes deals with key clients.
- Manage liaison of sales and marketing activities with key customers.
- Manages sales and promotional budget.
- Directs market intelligence and research to identify opportunities to increase sales.
- Assist management team to determine feasibility of new business opportunities.
- Develops and implements corporate business development strategy and plans in the region assigned with corporate customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; uses intuition and experience to complement data, designs work flows and procedures.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; analyze information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strength & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate degree with specialization in Science/BioMedical.
- Additional MBA qualification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Sales experience.
- International company experience will be a plus.
- Start-up company experience will be a plus.
- Indian nationality
- ANDHRA PRADESH / TELANGANA (Other Locations)