This Opportunity is with one of the leading MNC in healthcare domain for the role of Medical Coordinator Nurse below is the detail about the company and the position:
specifics details about company, specail infomation:
It provides innovative, high quality, global medical case management services tailored to its clients' needs. Established in 2006, Headquarter is in London, with regional offices in Tel Aviv, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Australia. Medix offers its clients a significant added value in the world of healthcare services. Clients consist primarily out of global healthcare insurers, financial groups and government related institutions.
- Coordinating of the timely operations of India office in Mumbai.
- Coordinating the onboarding and training of necessary staff as per project timing and requirements – in collaboration with relevant persons from Global Management;
- Supervision of for Operations and Admin:
- Suppliers - supervision and relationship management - orders, etc. when done by Office Manager
- Responsible for the Call Center day to day work
- Guaranteeing operational quality assurance and SLA/reporting compliance towards clients and suppliers at all times
- Operational Marketing Coordination and Support: support, drive, improve and support distribution of marketing content communication, support in management of social media channels
- Operational Training to staff and Client Agents in collaboration with the team & Global Management
- Office Safety and IS representative – Liaising with Global Safety and IS team, coordination, and implementation of procedures etc.
- Development with Global Management and implementation of operational procedures.
- Responsibility for Operations - legal, compliance, data protection and ISO related issues in coordination with Global Management Team and Local Legal Services Provider; NDAs and agreement/maintaining records.
- Coordination and Reporting with/to Global Management on Operational related issues (VP Global Operations & President).
- Execute trainings to Agents and Staff with different customers.
More details will share over the call, if you are interested kindly revert me ASAP.
Interview Mode Will be:Telephonic+Video conferencing/Skype/Webex