JOB TITLE: AGM – SCM
JOB LOCATION: Greater Noida
DEPARMENT: SCM (Purchase, Stores & Logistics)
Reporting to : Plant Head
- Purchase: Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed. Ensures transparency in the procurement flow
- Ensures that the company does business with only reputable, reliable, flexible suppliers by following the supplier vetting & approval process. Ensure that each purchase follows company policy and procedure, and is executed at the best price, without sacrificing quality or service.
- To compare purchase request amounts with the budget, and/or Stock Level Control amounts, to ensure that spending is within approved limits. Ensure that the company's interests are effectively pursued before all suppliers. Negotiates aggressively on price and all other terms, regarding individual purchases as well as blanket purchasing agreements.
- Ensures follow-through on delivery and other terms of execution, as needed, acting as the main supplier contact. Manages disputes involving invoicing, price & quantity delivered, quality, and other terms. Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Looking at ways to improve supply chain networks
Strong understanding of best practices for the Supply Chain process (including Procurement, Logistics, and Import).
- Strong Leadership capabilities, IT skills, including Excel; must have experience with an integrated purchasing system, such as an SAP
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques/reading- the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking and aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Logistics & Warehouse : Optimize operations
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Planning: Thorough knowledge of Raw Material Planning.
- Exchange Monitoring exchange trends closely
- Thorough knowledge of import and export.
Industry: Chemical, ink or paint
Educational Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- B.E. Chemical + MBA (or BS) degree preferred
- 15-20 years of experience running the Procurement & Logistics function of a large or mid-sized company, Age criterai-40-50 years
- Proven team leadership abilities
- Exposure to SAP
- Salary : INR 40-50 Lacs p.a.