Work location: Mumbai
- Sales & marketing of food ingredients, excipients & intermediates to foods & beverages industries, dairies all over India & Other Continents (B2B sales only) and be responsible for all sales functions, achieving targets, formulating marketing strategies etc.
- Responsible for developing sales in a geographical sector and a particular market - Pan India & Other Continents.
- Organize and conduct sales prospect
- Drawing up and negotiating sales proposals up to contract signing
- Providing an interface between R&D and the customers in specific development projects
- Answer any commercial or technical request and propose new solutions
- Managing the after-sales follow-up and monitoring customer satisfaction
- Sales experience either ingredient supplier or distributor
- Food industry either ingredient supplier or distributor
- Role is to promote our specialty ingredient to food manufacturing company
- Sales experience of specialty ingredient is better than sales experience of commodity ingredient
- No problem to travel customers around half of month, territory will be in India, but depending on the company’s decision, India, Sri-Lanka, and Middle East will be considered.
- Graduation in-food technology, biotechnology, and biochemical is preferable. But other major is considered depending on their career.
- Post graduate in Marketing will be an added advantage.