|Educational Qualifications||a. Diploma Engineering (Mechanical / Tool Design), 3 or 4-year course / regular full time. |
And / Or
b. BE/B Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, 4 Year course
|Professional Experience||3 to 5 Years|
|Specific knowledge / skills||1. Preferred: Candidate who has worked on design and development of Air Cleaner and Air Intake Systems using CATIA V5. |
2. Must: Candidate should have worked on designing of automotive plastic parts and had participated in the product development events (using CAD software: CATIA V5).
3. Must understand manufacturing aspects of design: Tooling Feasibility, Slider strategy, Draft Angles, Potential manufacturing defects due to design.
4. Research, analyze and interpret customer specifications, technical drawings, sketches, markups and CAD layout data.
5. Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
6. Design and detailing of products, using CATIA V5 R20 / R21 versions.
7. Recommend design modifications for VA/VE (cost reduction, tool design simplification, part communization).
8. Using CATIA V5, candidate must be able to make complex 3D model, assemblies and drawings.
9. Knowledge of GD&T (desired) and APQP, TS/ISO, PPAP (preferred).
10. Candidate having plastic injection molding process knowledge (preferred).
11. Able to travel overseas from time to time for overseas assignments at short notice (must have valid passport / or must have applied for).
1. Good communication skills (must: verbal and written in English)
2. Interpersonal skill
3. Team work and Cooperativeness
4. Positive and honest attitude
Design Engineer-Catia V5
|Job title:||Design Engineer-Catia V5|
|Salary:||₹450,000 - ₹650,000|
|Contact details:||Poonam Yadav|
|Job published:||September 10, 2021 13:13|