As a GTS Engineer you will be responsible to support regional sales and service organizations as technical product expert. This contains helping regions with technical issues and troubleshooting as well as train regional service engineers. Additionally, a big focus is on quality improvement of the products. You will have a lot of contact with people around the world, this makes good knowledge in English a necessity, both written and spoken. The workplace is in Hyderabad, India.
▪ Technical product expert with deep and detail knowledge
▪ Technical product support to company Sales and Service organization and customer.
▪ Support Product Manager with quality and product improvements around some specific products
▪ Be our expert in any of the product areas, including training and onboarding of new engineers.
▪ Closely work with R&D for prototype field testing
▪ Support the sales and service network in application and installation difficulties
▪ Responsible for own personal safety, the safety of the team and those around you.
▪ Work in accordance with and enforce compliance with all company policies (ex: Safety, Code of Ethics, Commercial Policy, Security Policy and Export Compliance) to maintain company reputation and image
▪ Knowledge / experience in manufacturing / construction of measuring instruments or other automation equipment
▪ Structured and proactive team player
▪ Track record of successful product support and product trainings
▪ Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy; prioritize, solve problem, organize and work independently, while aligning with the company strategy
▪ Up to 50 travel days per year, internationally
▪ Ability to work in an international environment and understanding of different cultures
▪ Naturally curious and inquisitive
▪ Excellent computer skills, strong knowledge of MS Office
▪ Engineering degree B.Sc or equivalent
▪ Minimum 5 years’ experience in product development or management
▪ Practical experience in instrumentation and automation within pulp and paper is an advantage