Candidate must have 4-6 years of experience into statutory compliance
- Recruitment as per the SOP / Process guidelines.
- Induction of new joiners at Factory.
- Attendance & Leave Management as per the SOP/Policy.
- Employee Engagement & Benefits – To execute the Employee engagement activities as per plan within the Budget and ensure all Employee benefits are passed on to the employees without any deviation.
- Learning & Development – Facilitate for the training programs conducted in the factory by ensuring 100% participation as per nomination.
- Exit Formalities as per the process guidelines & policy.
- Employee Feedback / Probation.
- Employee related statutory compliances viz. EPF, ESIC, LWF, Labour Act & Factories Act – to be 100% complied
- Other compliances viz Pollution Control Board, Fire & Safety, Forest Department, DTCP, Panchayat and all essential areas relevant to Orange category processing units.
- Contract Labour Engagement & Management to ensure 100% compliance by the Contractor.
- Ensure a hygiene work environment with proper housekeeping management.
- Watch & Ward – 100% secured environment with proper Security System in the factory.
- Ensure uninterrupted communication systems in place.
- Canteen Management, & Transport Management.
- Medical Facilities within the factory.
- Employees Welfare & Socialization, events management, etc.