Position- Implementation consultant (Japanese speaker)
US based company- It provides Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
What You’ll Do
WHAT YOU’LL DO - LIST OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate clients’ requirements to generate an end-to- end advertising solution.
- • Configure the product for various brands and industries following high standards of delivery and quality.
- • Analyze and elevate client’s consumption of contract, adoption of the product and establish standard practices to improve product utilization.
- • Design and improvise implementation models and procedures with client based on their overall advertising strategy.
- • Assist team in building social media advertising campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest for world’s leading brands mapped to their business needs.
- • Analyze clients’ performance ecosystem and prescribe methodologies for optimal budget management, faster growth, higher conversions and greater ads reach.
- • Collaborate with our technology partners to build expertise on the social media management software.
- • Provide an effective reporting mechanism for highlighting prime metrics and key performance indicators.
- • Identify opportunities for increased efficiency for clients and provide subject matter expertise on best fit across message, media & channel.
- • Audit in-flight project configurations prior to client training or go live to ensure quality and deliverable accuracy.
- • Perform health checks of existing customers in need of platform upgrades and suggest solution based on industry best practices as well as custom requirements.
- • Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues while managing day-to-day client relationships.
- • Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion.
- • Identify, design and develop practice assets, processes and artifacts around project delivery, revenue tracking, skills mapping, hiring needs, training & upskilling team.
- • Complete the execution of platform deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur.
- • Work with clients to improve the paid service itself and its alignment with client’s core business Track team members’ productivity and identify opportunities in processes for increasing efficiency
- • Capturing development areas for product improvement and closed looping with product managers and engineering for necessary corrective actions.
- • Actively make sure that you are knowledgeable on all software products.
- • Actively make sure you are knowledgeable on native channel’s ad products package.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
- • 4+ years of overall working experience in enterprise software, digital or implementation with at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, campaign execution experience in social platforms and social account management at a brand or agency.
- • 2 + Years of Experience in Customer Experience roles like Voice IVR, Call Center Design and operations preferably in Banking and Telecom sectors.
- • 2+ years of experience in Contact center technologies companies like Avaya, Zendesk talk, Genesys, talk desk, 8*8 Contact Center, Live Agent etc.
- • Familiarity and Hands on experience with Technologies like ACD, IVR, CTI, VoIP
- • Hands on Experience with KPIs related to SLA, Abandon, AHT, ACD Metrics, ACW, Metrics, Campaign Productivity etc.
- • Advanced excel skills with efficiency in using v-lookups, pivots, charts, data interpretation and handling high volumes of data sets.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Fluency in Japanese language. N3 level and above
- • Industry specific knowledge across different verticals or lines of business.
- • Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients.
- • Analytical mind-set with attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- • Ability to think independently and learn as a member of a team.
- • Experience defining business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining service procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- • Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases, passion to solve business challenges and commitment to client delight.
- • Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes.
- • Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social media technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- • Direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred Social media ads certifications, like Facebook Blueprint, Google AdWords, etc. are a must.
- • 4-year college/university degree