About Company: Its a R&D center of Automotive Japanese MNC
Professional Experience:: 4-5 Years
Job Location Gurgaon, (Haryana)
Designation/ Role Background : Section Engineer, Tooling, Automotive Products Manufacturing
Specific knowledge / skills
1. Must understand manufacturing aspects of Tool design: Tooling Feasibility, Under-cut, Draft, Slider arrangement, Lifter arrangement, Parting line decision, Draft Angles, Potential manufacturing defects due to design.
2. Capable to understand the requirement of new model development, can track & monitor its entire phases, diagnose the bottlenecks & initiates for improvements.
3. Preferred: Candidate must have good knowledge of Injection Molding plastic OR rubber Process.
4. Able to suggest Product Design changes Wherever necessary Plastic OR rubber Material requirements.
5. Must be familiar with Product design, Specification, Customer Requirements, & Criticality.
6. Knowledge of cad software NX11 or CATIA V5 R20 / R21 versions. Check Tooling feasibility of component by using CAD tool.
7. Process enhancement and productivity improvement knowledge.
8. Familiar with the properties of engineering plastics for automotive products for engine parts. Filtration parts (preferred)OR
9. Familiar with the properties of engineering Rubber for automotive products for engine parts.
10. Having good knowledge of joining process of plastic parts (preferred)..
11. Releasing daily, weekly, & monthly MIS for all the activities.
12. Collaborating on molding and tooling and developing the best product solutions
13. Recommend design modifications for VA/VE (cost reduction, tool design simplification, part communization).
14. Able to understand & evaluate the quality defects in development & production stage & contribute the suggestions for countermeasures.
15. Knowledge of GD&T (desired) and APQP, PPAP (preferred).
16. Able to understand the mold flow analysis results. (preferred).
17. Able to travel overseas from time to time for overseas assignments at short notice (must have valid passport / or must have applied for).
1. Good communication skills (must: verbal and written in English)
2. Interpersonal skill
3. Team work and Cooperativeness
4. Positive and honest attitude