- Handle both domestic sales and export business to achieve sales targets
- Maintain existing customers and suppliers accounts
- Develop new business with existing and potential customers and suppliers
- Prospect for potential new customers and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Build long-term relationships with existing and potential business partners
- Additional or ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Should be ready to work in different segments like coating, paints etc.
- Profile consist of both domestic sales and international business
The primary role is to take the end to end responsibility of various domestic/international sales, through initiation, development and successful closure. You will identify, develop and expand the business in India by finding new prospective customers by networking, cold calling or other means of generating interest from potential customers. As a Business Executive, you are required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to customers, developing rapport with customers that will continually improve the relationship. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors
- Qualifications: Graduate B.Sc (Chem) / BE Chemicals
- Preferably 2 to 6 years of relevant sales working experience in Plastics raw materials supply (plastic resin etc) Automotive, Chemicals and or any other Industrial consumables.
- Market knowledge of South East Asian markets is required
- Knowledge of International trade, LCs etc. will be advantage
- Knowledge of domestic stock and sales activities preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and computer skills
- Self-driven, a team player and enjoy challenges
- Able to work independent under minimal supervision
- Candidate must be willing to travel.