Senior CS member/Sales PIC/(Sales Manager)
- Mission is to correspond to the customer inquiry(delivery, RFQ etc). Account Receivable collection support, stock management, shipping process handling.
- By communicating/sharing information with sales members
- Managing quantitative data (forecast checking, stock level monitoring) to with information provided by the customer and China team.
- Collaborating with several overseas factory, China Key Account Management team. Candidate is required to share information properly.
- Based in Bangalore, India.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Candidate should be able to collect basic information (customer organization/role, demand info, project schedule etc.) from customers and internal organizations/persons.
- By listening to needs of customers and understanding it, to optimize the current service and operation in order to reduce error and workload.
- Candidate need to understand customer production plan/demand and correctly update it to system.
- Candidate need to recognize internal SCM(from factory to the customer place)
- Educational Back ground – Any Under / Post Graduate/ Engineering
- Preferable 3 years relevant experience in either one of MNC/electronics manufacturers/Electronic Distributor
- Good analytical, report making, task management skills.
- Listening skill to acknowledge/understand opponent speaking
- Effective Communication (Brief & conclusion)
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel (Pivot, Formula etc.) and PowerPoint.
- Team player with positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Good attitude must be required like honest, balanced between humble/confident, proactive, curiosity, sense of advancement.
- Microsoft(Esp Excel), Communication Skill, Figure / Mathematical management, Logical Thinking, Fact(Data) based thinking
- Process improvement (involve Issue finding/Analyze/Negotiation)
- To study market information/trend which our clients are focusing on in order to make suitable proposals.
- To have capability to review/analyze result/facts in order to make better idea to take actions.