1. Preferred: Candidate who has worked on design and development of Air Intake Systems or Engine plastic components using Siemens Unigraphics NX.
2. Must: Candidate should have worked on designing of automotive plastic parts (using NX software) and had participated in the product development events.
3. Research, analyze and interpret customer specifications, technical drawings, sketches, markups and CAD layout data.
4. Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
5. Design and detailing of products, using Siemens Unigraphics NX 11 and 9.0 versions.
6. Recommend design modifications for VA/VE (cost reduction, tool design simplification, part communization).
7. Using Siemens Unigraphics NX, candidate must be able to make complex 3D