Position- Business development/Sales Manager
Location- Kolkata (Willing to travel as required within and outside India)
- Responsible for the exploration and researching of new business opportunities
- Focusses on achievement of sales targets through identifying and building strong relationships with clients, identifying key decision makers and leveraging opportunities to promote company products and services
- Manages key strategic client relationships through an in-depth understanding of their business and context; researches current client problems or issue specific market trends
- Identifies and segments different client groups by type, e.g. sectors/geographies for new leads; map the identified client group and communicate relevant knowledge, products and services
- Prepares and executes business plans & develops strategies to build long term relationships with clients
- Creates proposals and contracts for clients; effectively represent company at various professional forums / Levels.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Communicates internally to colleagues and shares findings, reads white papers, uses internal resources
- Works closely with cross-functional sales support teams, taking optimum advantage of all resources available
- Executes product demonstrations to prospective clients
- May be responsible for guiding team members using experience and knowledge
Japanese businesss level skills, N2 and above clear
Atleast 10+ years of experience in Sales/business development experience in IT or related field.
Sound knowledge of IT solutions.