This Position is with a Japanese MNC in Automotive for Bawal Location.
- Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance) with 5+ years of experience in SOX/Internal Audit/Internal controls.
Designing and implementing Internal Controls relevant with compliance requirements such as J-SOX/IFC, ABC (Anti-Bribery & Corruption)
- Develop controls to prevent or deal with violations of guidelines, policies and procedures
- Periodic evaluation of the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- To review all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business.
- Review the work, procedures/standards as & when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Perform internal management reviews/ Audit.
- Reporting J-SOX Compliance status and required action plan
- To assist with documentation of financial process controls to support operational as well as SOX compliance audits, including performing walkthroughs and developing process flow charts.
- To assist in coordinating control testing and internal audit.
- Single point of contact for SOX compliance related communication and escalation.