Position: Deputy Sr. Testing Engineer.
Company: Automotive (Japanese MNC)
Qualification: Diploma Engineering (Mechanical Engineer), 3 or 4-year course / regular full time.
And / Or BE/B Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, 4 Year course
Professional Experience: 6 to 7 Years
1. Preferred: Candidate who has worked and have Automotive Parts Testing experience of air leak test, vibration test, thermal shock test, mechanical test (tensile, flexural, compression etc.), ball drop test, burst test, torque test etc. OR
2. Candidate who has performed Mechanical Test, Thermal Test & Chemical properties Test of automotive part, material (plastic/rubber) specimen etc. OR
3. Candidate who has performed filter media test like air flow resistance test, DHC, efficiency, permeability, pourability etc. or other mechanical test on automotive part or material (Filter Paper/Non-Woven) specimen etc.
4. Must be aware of related test standards, specifications & conditions to ensure proper test.
5. Must have knowledge about pre-after analysis of test Results, traceability and sharing of feedback.
6. Must be able to make test reports and share feedback.
7. Must have better knowledge about the machinery’s operation, can easily detect if any malfunctioning, awareness about machine handling and safety points
8. Familiar with team management like education, work distribution, scheduling & time management of subordinates or Junior members.
9. Good communication skills so that can participate and handle individual meetings with overseas subordinates, within internal, or with customers.
10. Can be able to take responsibility of utilization of team 100% and Improvisation support in respect of quality aspects to team members.
11. Teamwork and Cooperativeness
12. Able to travel overseas from time to time for overseas assignments at short notice (must have valid passport / or must have applied for).