We are seeking an experienced and analytical Finance Head with strong numerical skills to drive our organization’s Accounts operation and improve financial performance.
- Duties will include managing accounting staff & overseeing internal controls.
- Financial planning and monitoring expenditures.
- Assist organisation in implementing effective financial strategies.
- Oversee the balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
- Perform on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with business transactions.
- Responsibilities also include analysing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports organization's finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and underlying budget forecasts.
- Liaise with external auditors (where applicable) and deal with audit requirements.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecast and comprehensive budgets.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
· 10+ years’ of experience in Accounts management with a corporate background.
· Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field.
· The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency and strong leadership skills.
· Understanding of business principles and practices.
· Proficiency in accounting software.
· Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
· Understanding of data privacy standards.