Position- Implementation Consultant (Japanese Speaker)
Co.- US based mnc into Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Job location- WFH (anywhere in India)
WHAT YOU’LL DO - LIST OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate clients’ requirements to generate an end-to- end advertising solution.
• Configure the Sprinklr product for various brands and industries following high standards of delivery and quality.
• Analyze and elevate client’s consumption of contract, adoption of the product and establish standard practices to improve product utilization.
• Design and improvise implementation models and procedures with client based on their overall advertising strategy.
• Assist team in building social media advertising campaigns on Sprinklr for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest for world’s leading brands mapped to their business needs.
• Analyze clients’ performance ecosystem and prescribe methodologies for optimal budget management, faster growth, higher conversions and greater ads reach.
• Collaborate with our technology partners to build expertise on the social media management software.
• Provide an effective reporting mechanism for highlighting prime metrics and key performance indicators.
• Identify opportunities for increased efficiency for clients and provide subject matter expertise on best fit across message, media & channel.
• Audit in-flight project configurations prior to client training or go live to ensure quality and deliverable accuracy.
• Perform health checks of existing customers in need of platform upgrades and suggest solution based on industry best practices as well as custom requirements.
• Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues while managing day-to-day client relationships.
• Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion.
• Identify, design and develop practice assets, processes and artifacts around project delivery, revenue tracking, skills mapping, hiring needs, training & upskilling team.
• Complete the execution of platform deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur.
• Work with clients to improve the paid service itself and its alignment with client’s core business Track team members’ productivity and identify opportunities in processes for increasing efficiency
• Capturing development areas for product improvement and closed looping with product managers and engineering for necessary corrective actions.
• Actively make sure that you are knowledgeable on all Sprinklr software products.
• Actively make sure you are knowledgeable on native channel’s ad products package.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
• 4+ years of overall working experience in enterprise software, digital or implementation with at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, campaign execution experience in social platforms and social account management at a brand or agency.
• 2 + Years of Experience in Customer Experience roles like Voice IVR, Call Center Design and operations preferably in Banking and Telecom sectors.
• 2+ years of experience in Contact center technologies companies like Avaya, Zendesk talk, Genesys, talk desk, 8*8 Contact Center, Live Agent etc.
• Familiarity and Hands on experience with Technologies like ACD, IVR, CTI, VoIP
• Hands on Experience with KPIs related to SLA, Abandon, AHT, ACD Metrics, ACW, Metrics, Campaign Productivity etc.
• Advanced excel skills with efficiency in using v-lookups, pivots, charts, data interpretation and handling high volumes of data sets.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Fluency in Japanese language. JLPT N2 clear or above
• Industry specific knowledge across different verticals or lines of business.
• Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients.
• Analytical mind-set with attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to think independently and learn as a member of a team.
• Experience defining business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining service procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.