Position- Mainframe CICS/Storage System Programmer (Japanese speaker)
Your Roles & Responsibilities
As Mainframe CICS System Programmer, you are responsible to provide technical support with high degree of Customer Happiness by meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process compliance. You will perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters.
- Adopt the given technology to meet the drift of customer and business requirements.
- Root Cause Analysis preparation and meeting Service level agreement for submission.
- Develop, document and maintain procedures for system utilities such as backup/restore, performance tuning and configuration of environments as well as incremental backups as required.
- As a Subject matter expert provide direct technical support as needed in the planning, coordination, installation, and implementation and testing of releases, upgrades, or changes to CICS and related ISV products.
- Diagnose CICS system and related product issues and follow up with root cause analysis.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and tests as scheduled.
- Primary on call support for CICS and associated ISV products.
- Support for technical consultation and inquiries from the other IT technical teams
- Experience in Mainframe CICS/Storage System programming.
- Proven experience in CICS System Administration environment with work management, user management, journal management and performance management.
- Experience in CICS transaction server, related ISV products
- Japanese langauge skills- JLPT N3 equivalent or above (Mandatory along with above mentioned background)