- Overall responsibility for Manufacturing activities across the business
- Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Must be having skill set of Press Shop, Assembly Line, Heat treatment, QA, Maint, PE, Store & Dispatch.
- Must be having experience of Handling Plant activities.
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines and any associated documents
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative manufacturing processes
- Input and hold responsibility for manufacturing budgets
- Prepare the annual Manufacturing budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards. Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects
- Ensure optimal level company performance and administer employee workforce and assist to design all continuous improvement activities and maintain process control.
|Job Title:||Manager Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Poonam Yadav|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020 15:47|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's