Client: A Japanese MNC engaged in manufacturing and selling of Automotive parts and have a presene in world wide.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Make recruitment plan, hiring and onboarding local staff.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Design the HR Policy & implementation and establish a good PMS system.
- Setting up HR system and processes
- Deal with government documents promptly.
- Support for visitors / business travellers (VISA/Hotel/Flight Ticket/Car etc.).
- Support Japanese expatriates (VISA/House/Car/Flight Ticket/Mobile etc.).
- Manage outside services (Commuting bus/Security/Cleaning/Dining etc.).
- Operate various payments.
- Plan and hold company events.
- Manage company equipment.
- Create and maintain the good relationship with the local government to receive necessary support
- Green field project experince in Manufacturing setup
- Knolwedge of Labour laws and good liaoning with Govt. official
- Good Management and Reporting skills
Preferrable if : Japanese company experience, SAP knowledge, Pro-active, Sof spoken personality