This Opportunity is with one of the leading MNC in healthcare domain for the role of Marketing and Training Supervisor below is the detail about the company and the position:
specifics details about company, special information:
It provides innovative, high quality, global medical case management services tailored to its clients' needs. Established in 2006, Headquarter is in London, with regional offices in Tel Aviv, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Australia. It offers its clients a significant added value in the world of healthcare services. Clients consist primarily out of global healthcare insurers, financial groups and government related institutions.
This is an ideal position for a highly talented individual that has experience in marketing and preferably also has understanding and knowledge of healthcare or insurance industry. We’re looking for an experienced person who is intelligent, has strong, independent execution capabilities and can get things done, and can speak in front of different scale audiences, and who is passionate about marketing, has a can-do attitude and a personality that shines.
- Implementation and execution of marketing and promotional plans and strategy.
- Participating in meetings, conferences and training sessions –stationing booths, establishing contacts, delivering content and materials.
- Delivering presentations and marketing messages in front of different audiences, public speaking and one-on-one, to explain about the services.
- Coordination with insurance companies’ districts and agencies to deliver trainings to the insurance teams and agents.
- Initiating relationships, ability to make calls and meetings, with private clients and insurance agents.
- Development of content – tailoring presentations and creating marketing materials in coordination with Regional and Global Marketing teams.
- Ensuring that all activities are in alignment with global marketing plans, providing the support needed for successful implementation of the global marketing strategy across India.
- Working closely with suppliers – print houses, photographers, social media agencies, etc.
- Highly fluent in Hindi & English - both spoken & written
- 3-8 years of Marketing or Training related experience in a significant capacity.
- Management experience – a must.
- Public speaking and presentation experience.
- Experience managing the day-to-day execution of detailed, large scale marketing plans.
- Preferred related work experience in health or insurance environment –knowledge and understanding of the industry.
- Relevant academic background.
- Position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skill.