MNC in healthcare searching for a doctor looking for suitable opportunity to move into corporate work profile. They are starting their operations in India with first office in Mumbai (In BKC).
Title: Medix Personal Medical Case Manager – PMCM
Location- BKC Mumbai,
IndiaOur unique Global Medical Case Management Model, leveraging digital health management tools, includes: full re-evaluation and reassessment of the medical condition; quality advice from the world’s leading specialists (we have a unique database and longstanding professional relationships with over 4000 leading experts worldwide and over 1500 leading hospitals); planning; coordination; implementation and on-going supervision of the best possible quality medical care available. Each service period runs for a minimum of 3 months, during which a dedicated & personal medical case manager and nurse are appointed to each client.
General Job description
• Case Management encompasses a process of reviewing a patient’s condition, reassessment of medical information, test results and imaging, consulting with leadin
• The PMCM is responsible for conveying medical information and recommendations to the patient in a clear and accessible manner. In addition, the PMCM is to act as the patient's advocate throughout the process outlined above. In order to achieve both these goals, the PMCM must develop a good, on-going rapport with the patient.
• Ensuring high quality both of the medical process and customer service for all patients under the PMCM's purview.
• Acting in accordance with the established SLAs, quality standards and work procedure and guidelines. Performing tasks assigned by other members of the case management team in a timely manner.
• Taking a proactive, patient-centric approach towards management of cases, always thinking of the next step in the medical process.
• Being available and accessible to patients at all times. Serving as the foremost point of medical information and expertise for the patient.
• Leading the medical team through the process and championing the patient’s best interests.
• Cultivating a productive rapport with other members of the Medix team and with specialists with whom the team consults.
• Compliance with the Medical Information Security protocols.
• Keeping up to date on the latest medical guidelines and publications pertaining to patients’ conditions.specialists, presenting optimal treatment options to the patient and supporting throughout the treatment process. The role of the PMCM is to manage the medical process and drive it forward, liaising with other members of the Medix team and with any relevant external parties, with the goal of ensuring the patient is obtaining the best possible medical care
Required Skills and Attributes
• GP, Internal Medicine Specialist or Pediatrician
• High medical proficiency • High English proficiency
• Excellent case management skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• Proactive approach