Title: Project Manager/Sr PM – Business Unit
Subordination: Chief Strategy & Business Development Officer
General Job description:
This is an ideal position for a qualified candidate with experience in initiating, managing and delivering projects of various scales in the healthcare or insurance sectors. We’re looking for a person who is passionate about healthcare and health insurance, who is intelligent, a self-starter with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing and ensuring delivery of various projects as the company expands its footprint in Asia.
Come join us to make a real difference in people’s lives!
- Preparation of management and client updates/presentations
- Ensure communication flows, SLAs and cooperation between Medix third parties and/or clients
- Attend relevant conferences and represent Medix
- Manage internal and external reporting
- Manage and ensure delivery of projects in a timely and professional manner, ensuring that deadlines are met while maintaining high professional standards
- Serve as a “focal point” for various projects working with various Medix department to receive and develop inputs as needed
- Own the project and its outcomes
- English at mother tongue level, highly fluent both spoken & written
- Additional languages – a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a leading consulting company or as a project manager in a healthcare or insurance setting
- Highly proficient in project management software and relevant reporting software – excel, MS Project, PowerPoint
- Experience in preparing presentations for senior management/C level
- Relevant academic background
- Position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Naturally creative, well-organised and a self-starter
- A facilitator – ability to create, moderate, collaborate, and manage conversations
- Willingness to travel