Designation: Research Manager (Domain-Automotive)
Qualification: Degree: Bachelors Degree/Higher Diploma.
Company Industry: Marketing research & consultation
- Responsible for execution of research project in South.
- Providing research consultation/analysis to the clients.
- Leading client development in South regions.
- Handling and managing all research operations/processes.
Job Role: Client service, business development, and consultation
MAJOR DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Lead research business of the company.
- Excellent understanding on marketing research procedures including operational aspect.
- Have rich experience in the automotive sector (2-wheeler/ car). (Mandatory)
- Consult and provide value-addition to the client.
- Ensure research QUALITY in all aspects of the research (Quality Control in questionnaire, fieldwork, tabulation, and analysis).
- Maintain a flexible attitude and perform other duties as required or as assigned.
- Native or Good understanding in South languages (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, or Malayalam).
- Experience of business development regardless business sectors.
Proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Good understanding in statistics and analytical tools
Willing to learn and adapt to new culture/environment.