Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Senior Administrative Executive, you will handle several operations and services within the Administration Department and make sure these services are delivered with high quality as below:
- Direct Reporting to Managing Director and follow orders and instruction as per his requirements.
- Cordial relationship with clients and vendors via email and calls.
- Preparation of Invoices and balance check with clients time to time for smooth functioning.
- Taking care of office operations to ensure the office operates smoothly. This includes facilities management, fixed asset control & inventory, office cleaning & inspection and office fit out & renovation.
- Make sure office hygiene and cleanliness.
- Other duties as may be assigned when necessary.
Female candidate only. From Gurgaon only.
- 04+ years of working experience in Administration field. Experience as an Admin Supervisor/Leader is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification is preferred • Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication skills, both written and oral in English, with the ability to work well with all levels across the organization.
- Ability to deal with clients/vendors and communication via emails and calls
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve group goals.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, including time management and ability to prioritize and manage a range of tasks pro-actively.
- Demonstrated good logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Possess high integrity and strong business ethics.
- Willing to learn and self-development
- Experience in large/multinational working environment or working with expats is a plus