BE/B Tech. and/orM. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, fulltimeregular course.
Specific knowledge / skills
1. Responsible for performing Fluid dynamic analysis of Air Cleaner, Air Intake Systems, Ducts, Resonators to support the development of new products.
2. Analysis Tool:STAR CCM+(must).
3. Excellent thermo fluids fundamentals knowledge, including: particle flow analysis, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, turbulence modeling, meshing strategies, and solverschemes.
4. Experience with some or all of the following CFD analysis techniques: Air Intake System Design, Air Cleaner, Liquid Filter, and effectson Engine performance(preferred).
5. Ability to interpret the actual physical problem to CFD numerical model/ mathematical model.
6. Read &interpret technicaldrawings, sketches, markups &CAD data.
7. Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost requirements of designs or applications.
8. Preferred: Candidate having prior experience of designingof products, using Unigraphics NX 7.5(or higher version)and/OR CATIA V5R21 or higher version.
9. Recommend design modifications for VA/VE (cost reduction, tool design simplification).
10. Working knowledge of MS-Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
11. Able to travel overseas from time to time for overseas assignments at short notice (must have valid passport/ should have applied for).
1. Good communication skills (must: verbal and written in English)
2. Interpersonal skill
3. Team workand cooperativeness
4. Positive and honest attitude
Sr Engineer CFD-Star CCM+
|Job title:||Sr Engineer CFD-Star CCM+|
|Contact details:||poonam yadav|
|Job published:||13 days ago|