- Manage Product line up based on customer’s or market requirement.
- Negotiate with supplier about procurement, delivery and price.
- Maintenance or update product master database
- Manage and maintenance our sales web-site.
- Liaise with Head Quarter or other department, respond to customer requirement and claim.
- Raise proposal to sell product by analysing market or customer’s demand or sales record
- Carry out new business research activities which include data collection on market, competitor analysis, consumer preferences and market share.
- Handle all back-end operation tasks relating to sales.
- The candidate will report to the Business Development Director.
- Diploma or Degree preferably in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electronics & Electrical / Industrial / Precision Engineering
- Possess high energy and result-oriented.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good time management skills and teams player.
- Eager to develop or expand his/her skills and career
- Competent in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
Experience- 3 years or more relevant B2B industrial experience (preferably)