Technical Japanese Interpreter
JLPT N3 or above
Qualified Professional Experience
5 years & above (Automobile Preferable)
Specific knowledge / skills
1. Strong exposure and good vocabulary in Translation (Japanese to English As well as English to Japanese)
2. Speak, read, and write fluently in Japanese & English both
3. Excellent understanding of technical terms specifically for automobile
4. Translate the written materials from one language into another language. (Japanese to English & Vice-Versa).
5. Apply their cultural knowledge to render an accurate and meaningful interpretation or translation.
6. Working knowledge of MS-Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
7. Able to travel overseas from time to time for overseas assignments at short notice (must have valid passport / should have applied for).
1. Good communication skills (must: verbal and written in English)
2. Interpersonal skill
3. Team work and cooperativeness
4. Positive and honest attitude
Upto 12 LPA