Job Title: Corporate Business Development Manager- India
Supervisor: Chief Business Officer
Department: Business Development & Sales
This is a full-time position, based in Mumbai (BKC location) Competitive compensation and bonuses for performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development and Sales Generation:
- Identification and segregation of potential market segments, tapping of potential accounts, analyzing their requirements and execute the marketing plan.
- Set the direction and strategy across channels and products.
- Work with Business Development team to create new partnerships and growth opportunities for the company.
- Work with Marketing Team to prepare tailored presentations and sales pitches for potential clients
- Inform and educate the existing and potential clients about the relevant offerings from Medix Global.
- Build customer engagement plans – Analyze, identify, engage and excite potential customers.
- Create and manage pipeline of leads and potential customers to meet annual sales targets.
- Cultivate relationships and generate sales (new business) to health insurers and corporates.
- Generate new distribution channels for existing products/services.
- Prepare Sales roadshows.
- Generate status and progress reports.
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc
- Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to identify needs and create solutions/opportunities
- Proactive, independent and able to prioritise and meet targets
- Naturally creative and well-organised. A self -starter and ability to work on own
- Highly collaborative spirit
- Ability to effectively interact with and influence cross functional partners and senior leadership
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales and Key Account Management Experience in the private health insurance or employee benefits sector is mandatory
- Experience in selling healthcare services and generating new business with payers, providers, employers, a strong plus
- Relevant academic background (healthcare, business). Tier-1 colleges preferably.
- English and Hindi fluency. Additional languages, a plus.
- Willingness to travel frequently.