Duties will include managing accounting staff & overseeing internal controls.
Financial planning and monitoring expenditures.
Assist organisation in implementing effective financial strategies.
Oversee the balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
Perform on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with business transactions.
Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
Reports organization's finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and underlying budget forecasts.
Liaise with external auditors (where applicable) and deal with audit requirements.
Developing and implementing accounting policies.
Preparing forecast and comprehensive budgets.
Overseeing audit and tax functions.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
· 10-12 years’ of experience in Accounts management with a corporate background.
· Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field.
· The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency and strong leadership skills.
· Understanding of business principles and practices.
· Proficiency in accounting software.
· Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
· Understanding of data privacy standards.