Company: Japanaese MNC in Automotive at Gurgaon Location
Designation: FEA Engineer -NX Nastran
Experience: Upto 3 years
1. Responsible for performing Structural Analysis onAir Cleaner, Air Intake Systems, Ducts, Resonators to support the development of new products.
2. Experience of using NX Nastran(Version 9.0or higher)ispreferred,persons working on Abaqus, ANSYS, MSC Nastran,LS-Dyna, Radioss,Optistructor similar CAE software having skills mentioned in sr. no. 3 & 4 can apply.
3. Candidate should be able to perform Structural Analysis of Plastic, Sheet metal and Rubber components and should beable to visually explain the desired changes / enhancements,apply meshing strategies and solverschemes.
4. Experience with some or all of thefollowing CAEanalysis techniques: Plastic part Stiffness analysis (frequency response simulation), Burst Pressure Analysis of plastic parts (on VibrationWelded Plastic parts), Impact strength, Stress analysis for design optimizationon automotive parts (candidates who had worked on engine parts preferred).
5. Ability to interpret the actual physical problem to CAEnumerical model/ mathematical model.
6. Read &interpret technicaldrawings, sketches, markups &CAD data.
7. Research and analyzecustomer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost requirements of designs or applications.
8. Preferred: Candidate having prior or current experience of Design and detailing of products, using Siemens Unigraphics NX-7.5 or higher.
9. Recommend design modifications for VA/VE (cost reduction, tool design simplification)preferably using Siemens Unigraphics NX.
10. Working knowledge of MS-Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
11. Able to travel overseas from time to time for overseas assignments at short notice (must have valid passport/ should have applied for).
1. Good communication skills (must: verbal and written in English)