Advanced technological Japanese MNC engaged in R&D for Automotive Products and based at Gurgaon, Haryana
Position: Test Engineer-NVH/Acoustic
Education- B.tech/ M.tech- [ Automobile/ Mechanical Stream]
Experience: 3~5 Years in core Testing
- Responsible for performing Sound performance evaluation related testing.
- Candidate must have experience of sound and vibration measurement (person who has
- knowledge of acoustic engineering and physics)
- Knowledge of calculating Sound Absorption Coefficient and Sound Transmission Loss of automotive and acoustic components in compliance with JIS test standards.
- Experience in Benchmarking and performance evaluation – Transmission loss, Insertion loss, radiated noise, dynamic stiffness evaluation etc.
- Candidate should be able to perform Impact hammer test (Frequency response testing).
- Candidate should have Knowledge of operating FFT analysers (*DS Series) or others.
- Ability to benchmark and compare the actual testing and simulation results.
- Knowledge of Rubber, Resin and other sound absorbing materials.
- Technical knowledge and theoretical knowledge of Sound, its transmission, properties, laws and
- measures to reduce the level of sound.
- Ability to suggest countermeasures and optimization suggestion to reduce the product cost.
- Read & interpret technical drawings, sketches, markups & CAD data.
- Research and analyse customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost requirements of designs or applications.
- Preferred: Simulation for Transmission loss and Back pressure using FEM/CFD tools experience
- with some or all the following CAE analysis software: VLA, Simcenter3D for acoustics analysis and
- Test-CAE correlation work.
- Good knowledge of Japanese language and can effectively communicate with
- Japanese counterparts. Willingness to learn the language for good communication.
- Working Practical knowledge of MS-Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Able to travel overseas from time to time for overseas assignments at short notice (must have valid
- passport / should have applied for).