Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design, implementation and verification of software applications for wide range of clinical diagnostic devices.
- Develop custom data models to automatically locate and recognize living cell tissues from digital microscopy images.
- Apply image processing and image classification techniques to identify cell matter with high accuracy and high speed.
- Apply neural networks to quickly and accurately identify targeted data using convolutional neural networks (CNN), ensemble learning, deep learning, and other algorithms.
- Apply image segmentation to locate specific objects and use sharpening and other image processing techniques to enhance targeted data.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Set departmental goals in alignment with the company objectives and obtains planned results.
- Masters degree or above in a related field. (From top institutes in India)
- 5+ years experience in programing using C++ and Python on Windows PC.
- 3+ years experience using CNN, machine learning, deep learning, and mass learning algorithms.
- Proven experience using image processing skills (image segmentation, algorithm speed/optimization, sharpening, etc.) with digital images (preferably microscopy images).
- Proven experience using image recognition and classification skills.
- Proven experience using Azure, AWS or other cloud systems.
- 3+ years experience in people management.
- Experience using a GPU for image processing.
- Experience programming in CUDA.
- Experience using open source deep learning libraries.